Filed with Love


In addition to my flash drive, I have also seen an accumulation of physical paperwork that is very important in regards to wedding planning. Being the overly organized gal that I am, I do have a file cabinet at home, but I found that my one ambiguous Wedding file was soon filling up and organization across categories was lacking. I found a solution that works absolutely perfect. I purchased a file tote, and have sub folders for all of our vendors, and documents. Since the file tote has 7 compartments, I generalized into the most used categories: Church, Reception Site, Photographer, DJ, Flowers, Transportation and Attire. This way each of the main vendors has their separate folder, making it very simple to keep organized for the ongoing meetings and correspondence. This is also a way to keep handy all of our swatches and color palettes for each visit with a different vendor. I also found some room to fit in a wedding receipts envelope and a to-do list. If I have something that I do not need to reference as much, I throw it into that existing Wedding file of my home file cabinet. The file tote is great for a bride that seems to be running in all different directions.

No comments: