Flash Drive Frenzy

In the age of the almighty Internet, every bride needs a flash drive. If you haven't noticed, there are a gazillion bridal websites, and you can sometimes find your self going in circles when doing online wedding research. I purchased a flash drive in the early stages of our engagement and created subfolders within my wonderful little memory stick to keep every component of wedding planning separate. So, as I a surfing the web, I save images I like into the appropriate folder. Sure beats the days of clipping out of magazines, although I do that as well.

This is also where I keep all of my important documents that generated over the past several months (i.e. our guest list, itineraries, checklists, vendor contracts, etc.) The flash drive comes in handy if I am at my parents house, my sisters apartment, or at work, I can access everything I need at any given moment.

Do be sure to make a weekly back-up of your flash drive, just incase you lose that little sucker. For most brides, I recommend getting a 1 GB drive with a keychain.

No comments: