Zip Zip



Being a seasoned Chicagoan, I, like most, people realized that after 3 months in the city, my car had been parked on the very same street corner for quite some time. It was a hard decision, but I sold my car almost 3 and a half years ago. Up until just recently, I have been quite content without a car, but now that wedding errands are starting to pick up, I began to feel the need for my own set of wheels. So, I compromised and signed up for Zip Cars, and it is amazing. Not only am I helping the planet by sharing cars with thousands of other Chicago residents, I am able to reserve a car basically at the drop of a dime for all of the running around I will be doing over the course of the next several months. The cars are clean, drive well, and parked all over the city. The process is unbelievably easy, 100 times easier than renting a car and you can make a reservation for as little as an hour. The rates are pretty reasonable, considering the car comes with a gas card… that’s right, you do not have to pay for gas. Just make your low annual payment and the car rents for under $10 an hour. Totally perfect for Chicago Brides like me that has important errands to run only a few times a month.

No comments: